We treat the whole family, from infants to grandparents in downtown Zeeland.
Smedley Dental focuses on outstanding patient care all while engaging in biological and biomimetic dentistry in a comfortable, soothing and friendly setting. Our services include cleanings, periodontal therapy, digital xrays, tooth-colored fillings, crown & bridges, safe silver filling removal, teeth whitening along with partial and dentures.
Dr. Meredith is the only biomimetic dentist in Michigan. She uses tooth-conserving dentistry that treats weak, fractured & decayed teeth in a way that keeps them strong and seals them from bacterial invasion. As a biological dentist, she strives to seek the safest, least toxic way to accomplish desired treatments. We are mercury and fluoride free office and use special techniques when removing mercury fillings for the safety of the patient and staff.
We have also designed a dental practice that reflects our commitment to the well being of our patients, team members, community, and environment. Through diligent planning we have created high performance green facilities that are a healthy, productive place to work, less costly to operate and maintain, and reduce our environmental footprint.
- Friendly team
- Calm atmosphere
- Massaging chairs
- Blankets & iPods
- Nitrous Oxide (upon request)
- Coffee Bar
- Friendly Female Dentist
- Amalgam & mercury safe
- Digital Xrays w/90% less radiation
- Intraoral cameras
- Non-invasive cavity detection
- Patient education screens
- Online patient registration
- Utilizing green practices
- Guest wifi in our reception area
- Downtown Zeeland close to local schools and businesses
- Email confirmations
- Text appointment reminders
- Xylitol, Probiotics, Triology and Magic Mud products available on site
- Parking near both entrances